Open funeral plans still available nationally but at local prices
The convenience and benefit of buying from the comfort of your own home has never been highlighted more than in the present time we find ourselves in as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Very sadly, these testing times are bringing to the forefront of our minds the subject of our own mortality. And herein lies a dilemma. How does a person who has decided they want to plan and pay for their own funeral now, do so when, for obvious reasons, no one wants to visit a funeral director at the moment?
One of the key benefits we at Open offer is transparency. Another is flexibility. Put the two together and we have a proposition that few can match.
Do you want a prepaid funeral plan? Here’s how you get one that suits you in your local area.
All Open Prepaid Funeral Plans can be priced individually to match your preferred or nominated funeral director.
For an Open plan priced to match your preferred or nominated funeral director simply take a plan out online highlighting a funeral director, or let us choose one for you.
- Follow the process through to the end choosing ‘pay by instalments’ (this can be changed later if you wish to pay in full) and pay only the £195.00 admin fee for now.
- We’ll then contact you to confirm your plan requirements, after which we’ll contact the appropriate independent funeral director on your behalf to discuss accurate local pricing.
- We’ll confirm this with you and if you’re happy to go ahead you simply complete the chosen payment option with our team and we do the rest.
- If you decide not to go ahead within 30 days of us confirming accurate pricing with you then we’ll refund your initial £195.00 payment in full.
- By doing this you have complete control and you get a funeral plan with accurate local pricing rather than just a general price. You’ll also clearly see that there are no other deductions from the price you pay for your funeral plan.
- Open by name, open by nature.
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. We’re committed to getting you the plan you want at the price that’s right.
- Posted 20th April 2020