As a funeral director, having the best funeral plans possible for your clients and customers is at the forefront of your mind. Not only this, but ensuring you are delivering a high-quality service while providing the level of care and compassion needed to be a funeral director is always a consideration, too. That’s where Open Prepaid Funerals steps in.
With our selection of prepaid funeral plans, all of which can be modified, price adjusted and personalised, ranging from Simple plans to Direct Cremation, the high-quality service aspect is taken care of for you. Learn more about what our prepaid funeral plans cover from today.
Why choose Open for your prepaid funeral plans
So as a funeral director, why should you choose Open for your prepaid funeral plans? The reasons more Independent Funeral Directors are choosing Open are simple. Perhaps the biggest reason is that we haven’t lost sight of why we’re here, and what we’re here to do. We’re here to Serve Funeral Directors and Families.
Benefits of choosing Open
Here are some key points as to why our funeral director clients make the Open choice:
- Experience - Open started operating in October 2003 and was created by Funeral Directors for the benefit of Independent Funeral Directors – meaning we have a wealth of experience in the funeral plans sector. Open is part owned by David Bastock of C. Bastock Funeral Directors in Solihull, a business established in 1856.
- Communication - We listen and we deliver – holding honest, open conversations with our clients.
- Financial - Open have a single administration fee of £195.00. No further deductions are made from the starting plan value or thereafter. This means robust funeral plan values in the future as we’re never ‘chasing our tail’. Open can also take secure card payments through the logged-in area of the site.
- Online access - Open funeral directors have access to our secure login area 24 hours a day to see their plans, the plan redemption values and plan documentation.
- Instalment Plan Payment Calculators - In the back end, there’s an instalment plan payment calculator so Funeral Directors can create funeral plan quotes for Plan Holders and create payment structures that fit the Plan Holder.
- No penalties for missed fees - There are no penalties if a Plan Holder misses instalment payments, we understand people’s circumstances can change and we work with them to ensure they’re looked after rather than penalised.
- Flexibility - Open funeral directors have real flexibility:
- You can provide our standard Open plans at our published prices
- You can set your own prices for our plans
- You can create your own plans with your own plan names, content and pricing
- You can simply write bespoke plans for each client as many Funeral Directors already do
- Easy payment scheme - Prompt settlement of funds by BACS transfer.
- Organised - All brochures, application forms and reply-paid envelopes are provided.
- FPA Registered - Open Prepaid Funerals Limited are an FPA Registered Plan Provider.
- Protect your network of consumers - Open won't try and sell plans directly to consumers in your area so we'll never be competing against you, quite the opposite, we work with you.
- High-quality technology - The Open back end platform is regarded by many that have seen it as the best available for funeral directors in terms of information available and features and benefits to help funeral directors get the maximum advantage from it.
A message from our MD
Here at Open, keeping it simple works. We don’t have layers of staff and departments - we don’t need them. We’re accessible - if you need us, we’re here and if you have a problem, we’ll solve it quickly. I’m available, owner to owner, if you need to raise something or get a decision on something, you’ll be able to call me, this is how we get things done.
There are many benefits for you as a Funeral Director in both selling and accepting Open Prepaid Funeral Plans, although we sell almost no plans directly to consumers. Not least is the fact that, because of our background and our commitment to the funeral profession, we genuinely put clients and Funeral Directors first and as a result we deliver on our promises.
Since our launch in 2003, we have done exactly what we said we would do - acted in the interests of Independent Funeral Directors and, in doing so, served thousands of families all over the country.
If you would like to learn more and arrange a no obligation chat or meeting with me personally, please get in touch - you can email us or call us directly; we’re Open by name, open by nature.
More Independent Funeral Directors are choosing Open Prepaid Funerals as their preferred funeral plan provider than ever before, and from within the profession these include an Ex-COO, ex-presidents, ex and existing committee members and prominent Independent Funeral Directors from all over the UK. They all have enough knowledge to know that Open makes real sense for Independent Funeral Directors.
I look forward to speaking with you soon. By funeral directors for funeral directors.