J Barlow & Family Funeral Service Ltd
41 Park Farm Shopping Centre, Park Farm Drive, Allestree, Derby, DE22 2QQ
Planning ahead provides peace of mind and demonstrates love and consideration for your family.
A carefully pre-planned service can be the most comforting to your family as it spares them from having to face decisions that can be both emotionally and financially difficult at the time of death.
Reduce Stress and Uncertainty.
By pre planning, you have peace of mind, purchasing a funeral plan helps remove the emotional burden and much of the financial worry from your next of kin at a time in their lives when they are least able to cope.
A funeral plan enables you to specify precisely what funeral you’d wish for, as opposed to leaving your next of kin wondering which send off you would have liked.
Our directors are personally involved with each pre-arrangement. When allowing us to discuss pre-planning, you will be speaking with professional people who provide funeral services tailored to your specific needs.
- You meet with our funeral directors.
- You select the Open Plan funeral of your choice.
- You receive a fully itemised statement and preneed agreement.
- You and the funeral director open your Open Plan account and arrange its funding.
- Open plan funds are placed in seperate Trust Funds
- board of trustees and investment managers.
- You receive a deposit acknowledgment after the account has been opened.
- Upon completion of your funeral.
- Open plan sends your payment to the funeral director.